You more than likely have no idea who I am. What better way to get to know me than by putting together a FAQ page? But standard FAQ’s are pretty boring. So I Googled “random questions to ask someone” and found this list from BuzzNigeria. Let the randomness begin!
- What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
Telling them you do not love them back. Awkard!
- What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
The Tennessee Titans. We’ve had some rough times but I’m sticking with them.
- Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying?
Absolutely, if I knew how.
- What makes you bored?
Watching bad TV shows
- Which is your favorite four legged creature and why?
Dogs. They’re man’s best friend!
- Do you like spicy food and why?
A little bit, when it adds to the flavor but doesn’t overpower it. If it makes me tear up and start sniffling, I’ve gone too far.
- Are you old fashioned?
In some ways.
- Something or someone you miss the most from childhood?
The cartoon, Recess. 90’s Kids can relate.
- Are you usually late, early or right on time?
- Are you happy with your life for the most part right now?
- You can have one of the following two things: trust/love?
I would say love. Hopefully you trust the people you love!
- Tell me about your favorite book, magazine or comic?
Ca$hvertising. Anyone interested in marketing or copywriting needs to read it. It breaks down the psychology of advertising/marketing and shows you how to make your message more effective. It’s pretty epic.
- Tell me about someone you envy?
Jerry Seinfeld. He has a great outlook on life.
- Tell me about something you’ve achieved?
I created the most viral post on Lifehack.
- Tell me about the worst punishment you had when you were a child?
When you’re a kid, every punishment seems like the worst. So I’d say all of them.
- Do you like chocolate?
- Do you like rainy days or snowy winter days more?
- Name 3 things in nature you find most beautiful?
Mountains, forests, and the sky in the evening.
- Which are your 2 favorite careers and why?
Content marketing and SEO. I like coming up with creative ideas to grow businesses online.
- Which is the hardest thing you ever had to do?
Currently trying to change to a healthier lifestyle. There’s some fun, but it definitely isn’t easy.
- When was the last time you lied and to whom and why?
I lied to myself last week when I said I would go to the gym at 4 AM. Technically it wasn’t a lie because I really did intend on going, but it didn’t happen.
- Tell me about something you really regret?
Not getting into internet marketing earlier.
- What scares you the most and why?
Death. Whoa, this just got real! But yea, I don’t want to die.
- What do you do in your free time?
Watch movies, play games, and read blogs about marketing.
- Which is your favorite part of the human face and why?
Eyes. Have you ever stopped to think about how amazing eyes are? They let you SEE. That’s pretty awesome.
- Which is your favorite body part of the human body and why?
Thumbs. Imagine how much your life would change if you didn’t have thumbs.
- Tell me about a mistake you made?
Watching There Will Be Blood. I’ll never understand how that movie got so much critical acclaim.
- If you could do anything OR wish for anything that would come true, what would you wish?
Easy. World Peace.
- Whats your middle name?
I have to keep some anonymity. But it starts with a T.
- How big is your bed?
- What music are you listening to right now?
At this very moment, none.
- What are the last 4 digits in your cellphone number?
Sorry, can’t have my digits. I’m taken!
- What was the last thing you ate?
The chicken pasta I made for lunch.
- Tell me about your favorite music / song / band?
R.I.P. Amy Winehouse. One of the greatest singers ever.
- Tell me about something you would happily do again?
Go to a comedy show.
- Name your 5 favorite foods?
In no particular order:
- French fries
- What’s your favorite TV show?
Seinfeld. Greatest show of all time.
- Do you like to shop?
- How often do you go online?
More often than I should
- Tell me about someone you really admire?
Sean “Jay-Z” Carter. Coming from where he’s from and making it to where he’s at is amazing.